Sunday, October 01, 2006

Truth of the Matter

After reading what these anonymous individuals are writing about Rev Pinkney,and the racist issues he's facing in Benton Harbor.I believe that if a person have something to say about anyone don't hide come out and let the world know who you are,and feel free to express what you have to say.I support the Rev because of the fact that racism is alive and well here in 2006, and Jim Crow's third generation is still trying to scare Blacks into shining their shoes.Well I am here to say them days is over,and today is a new beginning.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

WilliamX - welcome to the world of self publishing. Best, Mark

1:59 AM  
Blogger adam brown said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

12:50 AM  
Blogger adam brown said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home